Translate

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Haikus from Heaven

When life really hurts
know that God sees each tear shed
And has worked it out

Never leaving me
At all times He is with me
How great is our God

Never limited
By time, nor space, nor knowledge
Unlike anyone

His love amazes
I can never predict it
Surprise me again

You are all I need
Nothing more and nothing less
There is no One else

My heart adores You
Sweet Lord Who touches my soul
My day and night love

No one can know how
sweet and merciful You are
Until there’s nothing

I yearn for Your face
Can’t wait to hold you, My Lord
I watch for the clouds

Hugs and kisses to
the Lord of my salvation
My very best friend

Just the beginning
Waiting for the page to turn
He has much in store

2 comments:

  1. I love these Haikus! Reading these makes me want to fall in love with Jesus all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That, my sister, is EXACTLY the point! That makes me SO happy!!!

    ReplyDelete